Coco-Gems Cranberry + Coconut is a delicious, crunchy training treat that supports urinary tract health and digestive health in your dog. Made with phytonutrient-rich organic cranberries, these treats are rich in antioxidants and help support healthy urinary tract function.
CocoTherapy Coco-Gems coconut training treats for dogs are vegan, grain and gluten free, dairy free, no eggs, and made with no preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. This means dogs with allergies and sensitive tummies can enjoy them and benefit from them as well!
Coco-Gems Cranberry + Coconut training treats for dogs are a truly beneficial treat:
- Supports optimal urinary tract health – organic cranberries contain a substance called proanthocyanidins (PACs), which prevents bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract
- Supports digestive health – coconut fiber has been shown to support digestive health and provide the healthiest form of fiber
- No animal protein. Excellent for dogs on a limited protein diet or single source protein diet (ie: dogs with kidney, liver issues, or allergies).
- Pure, simple ingredients
- Small size perfect for small dogs, training, and figure-conscious dog
Ingredients: Organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut flakes, organic coconut oil, organic cranberry
All ingredients are 100% human grade, 100% USDA certified organic, and non-GMO.
Net Weight: 5 oz (141 g) Comes in a re-sealable pouch.
Calorie Content (calculated):
- Metabolizable Energy: 3355 kcal/kg
- 1 treat: approximately 2 kcal
MADE IN THE USA.