COCO MILK BONES- CARROT CAKE
Coco-Milk Bones Carrot Cake is made with creamy organic coconut milk. Coconut milk is rich in medium chain triglycerides and is a healthy source of beneficial fatty acids. It is a delicious, crunchy treat that supports optimal immune health and digestive health in your dog.
CocoTherapy Coco-Milk Bones coconut biscuits are vegan, grain and gluten free, dairy free, no eggs, and made with no preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. This means dogs with allergies and sensitive tummies can enjoy them and benefit from them as well!
Coco-Milk Bones Carrot Cake coconut biscuits for dogs are a truly beneficial treat:
- Supports healthy immune function with organic coconut milk
- Protects against harmful free radicals – carrots are rich in beta-carotene, lutein and lycopene, that help protect against free radical damage
- Powerful anti-inflammatory – turmeric protects cells from damage and has been shown to reduce the risk of some chronic diseases
- Supports digestive health – coconut fiber has been shown to support digestive health and provide the healthiest form of fiber
- No animal protein. Excellent for dogs on a limited protein diet or single source protein diet (ie: dogs with kidney, liver issues, or allergies).
- Pure, simple ingredients
Ingredients: Organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut flakes, organic coconut nectar, organic coconut milk, organic coconut oil, organic carrot, organic turmeric
All ingredients are 100% human grade, 100% USDA certified organic, and non-GMO.
Net Weight: 6 oz (170 g) Comes in a re-sealable pouch.
Calorie Content (calculated):
- Metabolizable Energy: 3355 kcal/kg
- 1 bone (1 1/8" x 1/2"): 16 kcal