Pet Honesty’s Hip + Joint Health Max Strength soft chews are vet-recommended to help provide maximum support to your dog’s joints, mobility, and flexibility. Powerful ingredients like glucosamine, fish oil, and vitamins help maintain healthy cartilage and strong bones. Hip + Joint Health Max Strength may also help with discomfort from normal daily activities and help ease aches caused by training and competition.
- Vet-recommended for maximum joint support
- Help ease discomfort from daily activities, training, & competition
- Help maintain healthy cartilage, strong bones, and natural flexibility
- Made with natural & premium ingredients including glucosamine, chondroitin, & wild Alaskan pollock
- 100% free of added wheat, corn, soy, chemical preservatives, or GMOs
- Made in the USA in a GMP compliant facility | NASC member company
These soft chews are packed with powerful ingredients that can help ease inflammation, reduce oxidative stress, and maintain healthy cartilage and strong bones, all important factors when it comes to your pup’s mobility and hip & joint health. For example, glucosamine plays an important role in making the essential building blocks of the body’s joints, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and synovial fluid; chondroitin may slow cartilage breakdown and may even stimulate cartilage growth; and wild Alaskan pollock is high in omega-3s, which can help ease inflammation and joint discomfort
These soft chews are easy to give throughout the day or during meal time, and your dog will absolutely love the hickory smoked bacon flavor! Depending on your pet’s size and needs, you can expect to give 1 chew per day for every 25 lbs of weight.
Caution: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. May be a GI irritant; not to be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or animals with stomach ulcers